New BBQ concept - Survey please help

Any general items, polls
Andrew Trickett

New BBQ concept - Survey please help

Post by Andrew Trickett »

Hello again,

I have a new BBQ concept I'm working on in y spare time, currently patent pending but not released to public yet. Hopefully it will be another famous Aussie invention one day.

I'm trying to collect market data to validate the concept and I would really appreciate it if some of you could help complete my quick survey. The data will be kept confidential and you can leave your responses anonymous, you can skip questions that are too personal etc.

At end of October I will randomly draw two respondee's (must have at least left email address) and send them each a $50 giftcard to say thank you. :D

If you have 5min spare please follow this link - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GWMDVML

Totally legit, Admins please reach out to me if you want to certify this or ensure its not spam etc.

Thank you to all who help.

Regards

Andrew
Davo
Forum Administrator

Re: New BBQ concept - Survey please help

Post by Davo »

Hello Andrew,

I've completed your Survey, hoping that you get all the info you need.

My BBQs last me a long time because I look after them but also because they are all Webers, you just can't kill them.
cheers

I hope this BBQ set up you have in mind is unique, becoming hard these days of coming up with a Unique idea.

Just be aware that some forums are a bit hostile with people doing surveys even it's about the product type they use, some people just hate to be marketed to.

Looking forward to see what you come up with.

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5