any hunters out there? SYD

Any general items, polls
musty

any hunters out there? SYD

Post by musty »

Wondering if anyone from Sydney likes to get out for a hunt?
We obviously all share a passion for bbqing and eating meat- If anyone wants to team up for a deer or goat hunt to assist with this, send me a msg.

Ps: I hunt state forests so an R Licence will be required.

Musty
titch

Re: any hunters out there? SYD

Post by titch »

musty wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:07 pm Wondering if anyone from Sydney likes to get out for a hunt?
We obviously all share a passion for bbqing and eating meat- If anyone wants to team up for a deer or goat hunt to assist with this, send me a msg.

Ps: I hunt state forests so an R Licence will be required.

Musty
Not targeting Back Packers I hope? :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Titch
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

I've heard theres a lot of wild deer getting about recently and quite close to Sydney.......some of them big buggers with antlers.

But nah....I used to do some roo shooting back in the 80's but that was it....I had a Marlin 30/30 lever action....beautiful rifle but my Mum kept giving me grief having it in the house, so I ended up selling it. Also I noticed some irresponsible behaviour in amongst some of the group I used to go out with......I stopped going before some poor bastard got shot....didn't want it to be me...those were powerful rifles they had.

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
Sambar300

Post by Sambar300 »

hi mate, yea i knock over a fare few deer down here around the Canberra area, do a few deer roasts on the Weber kettle 8)
musty

Post by musty »

Sambar300 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:25 pm hi mate, yea i knock over a fare few deer down here around the Canberra area, do a few deer roasts on the Weber kettle 8)
Good to hear. I’ve been meaning to head down that way for a hunt. Tallaganda forest was booked but missed out due to the bushfires. Will check the areas down past Canberra soon hopefully!

Musty