Sorry, not been around much for a while...

Any general items, polls
chrisg

Sorry, not been around much for a while...

Post by chrisg »

I've been extremely unwell, getting over it but had to move house and lost net for several weeks.

Then my wife of nine years walked out - still not sure why and all her stuff is still here.

So, not a terribly happy chappie at the moment.

Either way I'll get over it but not going to happen overnight...

Cheers
the dane

Re: Sorry, not been around much for a while...

Post by the dane »

Hope your health is better. No net is a pain,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

titch

Post by titch »

Damn.
I hope you heal fast mate, thats a crap start to the year
Cheers
Titch
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Oh Chris, sorry to hear that mate...life can certainly throw some terrible curveballs our way.
I had some worrying health and innury issues over the past couple of years but unless its terminal, you'll pull through it ok. As for the Mrs....well can't ever have an answer for that except if you think she's gone for good....turf her stuff otherwise you can't move on.

Life is still worth living mate even if you feel its a struggle...get back into BBQ, stay with your mates on the forum and you'll get through the hard times.

I too an going through a major crisis...i stupidly allowed the wrong people acess to my cumputer remotely and they stole money from credit card and lots of ID from my wife and I. We are trying to cover our tracks now by communicating with banks and other Government agencies to protect ourselves from any fall-out against us. Its an ugly feeling when you don't know how they will use my info....especially my driver licence info.
They also placed a key logger in my puter so i took it into a technition to clean all files, print out any modified files and then format the hard drive.

Its tough right now but we'll pull though and was a major wake up call to cyber crime and huge lessons learnt and i'm still injured from kicking myself for being so bloody stupid and trusting.

Not the end of the world but and may those cyber crims burn in hell for all eternity.

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5