GMG Jim Bowie WIFI

Any general items, polls
bbqnewB

GMG Jim Bowie WIFI

Post by bbqnewB »

I am based in Melb. Any tips on either a Melbourne based shop or interstate that ships to Melb to get a good deal on one of these bad boys?
Bentley

Re: GMG Jim Bowie WIFI

Post by Bentley »

I would send Urban griller a PM and I bet he could advise you as he is dialed into that network.
Burnt By The Best
Competition BBQ Team

Fresno State University
Go Dogs!

bbqnewB

Post by bbqnewB »

Hey for anyone else that is interested I ended up purchasing from Outdoor Elegance in Braeside. They put together a fantastic deal for me with the extras that I wanted, and Jason and Lisa down there were as friendly and helpful as anyone I have ever purchased from. Highly recommended and I would certainly buy from them again.
ruski

Re:

Post by ruski »

bbqnewB wrote:Hey for anyone else that is interested I ended up purchasing from Outdoor Elegance in Braeside. They put together a fantastic deal for me with the extras that I wanted, and Jason and Lisa down there were as friendly and helpful as anyone I have ever purchased from. Highly recommended and I would certainly buy from them again.
Hi mate,

Just wondering if you could PM me the price/deal you ended up getting. I'm in Moorabbin and have been thinking about one myself.

Cheers,
Paul