I have to do this!

Any general items, polls
Jars

Re: I have to do this!

Post by Jars »

These remind me of these bacon wrapped onion rings I had at Dave's (GrillPro) place. They were actually really darn good too!

Yoder YS480 || Weber OTS Premium || Weber Go Anywhere || Weber Jumbo Joe || Keg Spit || 'Golden Moth' UDS
gussigan

Post by gussigan »

I had a crack at the bacon wrapped pineapple donuts last year for bacon week and struggle big time with the wrapping of them haha http://gusfacegrillah.com/2014/06/26/ba ... on-donuts/

might have to have a go at the actual donuts wrapped in bacon though - so bad it's good!
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

gussigan wrote:I had a crack at the bacon wrapped pineapple donuts last year for bacon week and struggle big time with the wrapping of them haha http://gusfacegrillah.com/2014/06/26/ba ... on-donuts/

might have to have a go at the actual donuts wrapped in bacon though - so bad it's good!
Ha!

There is a string cheese stick in the supermarket, my guess is it's the same as a Motz stick...we just don't call it that!

Chris
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
Mickvr

Post by Mickvr »

Nah, All string cheese in OZ is cheddar not mozza, idea behind string cheese here is fun for kids, mozza is basically blah bland taste wise, so wouldn't be a hit with the kiddies.
Bentley

Post by Bentley »

Most of the string cheese over here is goat cheese...
Burnt By The Best
Competition BBQ Team

Fresno State University
Go Dogs!

mb403

Post by mb403 »

Good god...

Lol

OCAU.COM & AUSSIEPITMASTERS Forum Member