BBQ Tragic wanted

Any general items, polls
Post Reply
urbangriller
Posts: 9453
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Perth WA

BBQ Tragic wanted

Post by urbangriller » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:49 pm

OK boys and girls, I need to find an avid bbq collector who can talk (and cook!) on camera with some authority about the different techniques/styles and the different devices – ideally in Sydney / Melbourne or possibly Tasmania.

PM me if this is you!

Cheers
Chris
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!


Smokey
Posts: 5958
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 pm
Location: Terranora- Tweed

Re: BBQ Tragic wanted

Post by Smokey » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Shouldn't be to hard to find one of those down that way. lots of fellas have passed through that could do it all and had all the gear.
If trees screamed when we cut them down, We wouldn't. If they screamed all the time we would.
http://www.aussiecue.com.au

urbangriller
Posts: 9453
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Perth WA

Re: BBQ Tragic wanted

Post by urbangriller » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Bump!

Anyone?
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!

Mixin
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Re: BBQ Tragic wanted

Post by Mixin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:40 pm

I live in Sydney, and have a small collection of toys, but I have a face for radio.....
Weber Kettle Fanatic....
Main go-to: Blue 57cm OTG
Fire restriction option: Black 57cm M/T butchered with a Weber gas conversion.
GMG DC for the lazy smoky cooks.
Weeknight special: Q200
Problem? What problem?

titch
Posts: 5789
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm
Location: Sth East Melbourne

Re: BBQ Tragic wanted

Post by titch » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Don't let your mug stop you, I'm sure your mum would cheer you on. :D
If you have the passion go for it.
I'm surprised Gumb or Beaver haven't put their hands up.
both are very knowledgeable.
Cheers
Titch

baguspeter
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Mt Macedon,Victoria

Re: BBQ Tragic wanted

Post by baguspeter » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:36 pm

titch wrote:Don't let your mug stop you, I'm sure your mum would cheer you on. :D
If you have the passion go for it.
I'm surprised Gumb or Beaver haven't put their hands up.
both are very knowledgeable.
What about your good self Titch, you certainly have the knowledge and the passion. :D
Image

titch
Posts: 5789
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm
Location: Sth East Melbourne

Re: BBQ Tragic wanted

Post by titch » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:39 pm

baguspeter wrote:
titch wrote:Don't let your mug stop you, I'm sure your mum would cheer you on. :D
If you have the passion go for it.
I'm surprised Gumb or Beaver haven't put their hands up.
both are very knowledgeable.
What about your good self Titch, you certainly have the knowledge and the passion. :D
ROFLMAO
I cant cook,I do takeaway.
Cheers
Titch

baguspeter
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:56 pm
Location: Mt Macedon,Victoria

Re: BBQ Tragic wanted

Post by baguspeter » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:49 pm

titch wrote:
baguspeter wrote:
titch wrote:Don't let your mug stop you, I'm sure your mum would cheer you on. :D
If you have the passion go for it.
I'm surprised Gumb or Beaver haven't put their hands up.
both are very knowledgeable.
What about your good self Titch, you certainly have the knowledge and the passion. :D
ROFLMAO
I cant cook,I do takeaway.
Ha Ha that's some fine looking take away I've seen on here over the years not to mention the wealth of advice you have shared.
Image

titch
Posts: 5789
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm
Location: Sth East Melbourne

Re: BBQ Tragic wanted

Post by titch » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:52 pm

I was wondering If MickVR would do it, I could be his second set of hands.
You watching Mick?
Cheers
Titch

beaver
Posts: 361
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Re: BBQ Tragic wanted

Post by beaver » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:17 am

id be happy to help


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests