Re: Apple wood

Post by food&fish »

BBQStew wrote:where does every one get there apple wood from,
Cheers
Maybee an apple tree :P 8)
bodgy

Post by bodgy »

BBQStew wrote:where does every one get there apple wood from, does someone sell it somewhere.
Cheers
Check out member hsmax profile for his details, he hasn't been on here for a month or so, I bought a box off him last year.
Bodgy

ImageImageImage
Jars

Apple wood

Post by Jars »

BBQStew wrote:where does every one get there apple wood from, does someone sell it somewhere.
Cheers
I found a few trees on the side of the road out in the country, I just go there every now and again and cut a few branches off, but not too much to kill the tree or anything.

You could also try posting a wanted on gumtree for apple and other fruit tree prunings, as most people chuck them out any way.
Yoder YS480 || Weber OTS Premium || Weber Go Anywhere || Weber Jumbo Joe || Keg Spit || 'Golden Moth' UDS
Chargrilled

Post by Chargrilled »

Mistygully.com.au if ur still stuck
AzJohnnyC

Post by AzJohnnyC »

Check with Fruita Wood Chunks. I believe they have shipped overseas before. Great product and selection.
Cheers!
Johnny
lordsnipe

Post by lordsnipe »

AzJohnnyC wrote:Check with Fruita Wood Chunks. I believe they have shipped overseas before. Great product and selection.
Apple wood is cheap in the states, but I'm not sure you'd get it through with Aussie Quarantine laws...
magic1

Post by magic1 »

lordsnipe wrote:
AzJohnnyC wrote:Check with Fruita Wood Chunks. I believe they have shipped overseas before. Great product and selection.
Apple wood is cheap in the states, but I'm not sure you'd get it through with Aussie Quarantine laws...

the cost of freight will kill you too.