smoker

All about smokers hot and cold
aarnold1

smoker

Post by aarnold1 »

Hi Guys,
I am looking at getting a smoker and I am new to smoking, can you advise of what to look for? I have seen a harker advertised on ebay that is gas. I wonder how long the gas bottle lasts? Anyone have any experience with these or suggestions?
Cheers
Adam
Captain Cook

Re: smoker

Post by Captain Cook »

Welcome Adam

Chris - Urban Griller sells these Visit his website at www.urbangriller.com
At 299 bucks it is a great way to get into smoking, those that have them love them. Chris will be able to give you the info on gas usage.

You can always start by buying a weber kettle from ebay if you don't already have one. We can show you how to get 8-12 hour smoke cooks on the kettle.

Cheers
urbangriller

Post by urbangriller »

I guess the first question is: what are you wanting to smoke? There is a variety of smokers and techniques.

Cheers
Chris
Common Sense is so rare these days it should be a Super Power!
aarnold1

Post by aarnold1 »

thanks Chris for your chat and thank you Captain Phil for putting me on to Chris. Phil are you in Sydney? cheers adam
Captain Cook

Post by Captain Cook »

aarnold1 wrote:thanks Chris for your chat and thank you Captain Phil for putting me on to Chris. Phil are you in Sydney? cheers adam
Adam, sorry mate I am in Melbourne (sometimes)

I have a commitment to demo for Weber at Classic Fireplaces in Geelong until Christmas and then I am off in the Winnebago again.

Cheers