New smoker builds

All about smokers hot and cold
rusticsoul

New smoker builds

Post by rusticsoul »

Hi all, its been a while since rustic soul has been on here. Been busy developing our brand and losing old jobs and getting new ones, family, smokers and travelling. So i thought i would just shoot you a couple of pics of some new smokers getting built. We have changed a few things around like laser cutting our legs new hinges new logos etc.

I hope you enjoy and we will keep you updated over the next few weeks once these babys get built. Stay posted though as we have a whole new size smoker and price coming out.
ImageImage
mb403

Post by mb403 »

Looking forward to seeing the new!

OCAU.COM & AUSSIEPITMASTERS Forum Member
kenshinzero

Re: New smoker builds

Post by kenshinzero »

i would say you need to clean up your reviews on your smokers they are just nonsense
rusticsoul

Post by rusticsoul »

I think i only had one. But thanks for the input. Always love some positive support for a new australian brand.
rusticsoul

Post by rusticsoul »

Oh and for the record i built the site myself and was trying all elements of it to make sure it worked. Im sorry if that dissapointed you. We are currently redoing the website and maybe you can buy a smoker and leave a smashing review and yes my family bloody well love it. Especially my 2 year old. Mocker daddy, mocker.
kenshinzero

Post by kenshinzero »

sorry mate not having a dig i really mean you need to delete two of them they make no sense or they are not related to the product you probably had a bot go though the site

this is the review for the barrel smoker

5 out of 5
Monica – May 25, 2015:
Utter crapSo called third hand smoke’ was a term innvteed by an idiotic American doctor after asking people over the phone if they thought that there was such a thing Hardly scientific.The term second hand smoke’ is also an unproven phenomenon. There has never been any proper scientific study to actually prove it exists.There has NEVER been ONE single death in the world where it has been documented by a coroner that so called second hand smoke’ is named as a cause of death.It is all a lie based on dubious studies that have been funded by the big drug companies in order to profit from nicotine replacement’ therapy.

and this is the review for the small offset

4 out of 5
Alexsander – May 25, 2015:
Nice job. I’ve used the exact method as you many times and it does work well. I awalys run into the same issue though when wrapping the ribs and adding apple juice. Even though I use heavy duty foil it is very easy to develope leaks where ever the foil kinks as you wrap them. This lead me to eliminating that step and just letting them cook for 5 hours uncovered followed by the 1 hr with sauce on them. I really couldn’t tell any difference that the wrapping/apple juice step added.
rusticsoul

Post by rusticsoul »

Ha. Oh classic your killing me. I was like whhhhhaaaattttt he is really having a dig. Oh man. Cheers ill look into it. My laptop melted itself so i havent been able to keep on top of it. I must say i was a little taken back everyone is always so damn nice on here. My mistake. You can still buy a smoker though. Ha. They are damn good!
rusticsoul

Post by rusticsoul »

They have been dealt with a swift blow and delete. Thanks again.
kenshinzero

Post by kenshinzero »

Hahahaha, I have actually been following your progress from when you first posted about your smokers and the plan is to buy one when or soon after I buy a house (so I have room).

on another note I actually really like the style of the website.
rusticsoul

Post by rusticsoul »

Cheers man che k out rustic.esseo.com.au. its a new one we have done wording to changed but let me know what you think of the look. I just put up a new post, got a killing one with bling. Were looking at doing a new smoker which will be super nice but exy but will be very cool.

Im sorry but missed this last post of yours. Had an interesting few months and was a little pre occupied on other things.