BBQ Pit Gallery

All about smokers hot and cold
Commander Cody

Post by Commander Cody »

what?????
Struth ain't no bbq with out the booze...................

i am sure if you look not to hard it is written. in sub text. yeah?

bbq with out booze..........bloody hell..... were is my skirt and can you please pass that vege burger, and .i just used the last of the tofoo.......

nurse.......the world is revolting.....boozless bbq......

i find when i do low & slow, i seem to get more pisseded than when i do the "aussie grill". must be the length of the cook.

and here is another gospel . every time you look at it (not open the thing, i am talking just glancing at it even sideways) or put more more fuel on. you just gotta open a fresh brew.

crikey........i need a beer.....i think i will fire up my gasser.......
....up in smoke.....that's where my money goes.....
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Aaah beat ya to it Commandercody.....fired up the Q220, 5 chorizo sausages and some beef ribs for tomorrow's stew ( i like to give em a good charring before they get stewed) 3 beers down plus a glass of Debortoli's Goldmedal Shiraz and dinner is consumed by 6.30pm just in time to sit down and watch Masterchef on telly (presently my favourite show.(ok I don't get Foxtel)

I'm a bit like you, low & slow BBQing doesn't mean low & slow alcahol consumption......in fact it's sometimes like going into a time warp :lol:

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q3200 NG
Weber Performer Kettle - Sage Green
Weber Mastertouch Plus - Deep Ocean Blue
Weber Jumbo Joe - black
Bentley

Re: BBQ Pit Gallery

Post by Bentley »

This is my Traeger 075...

With the Cold Smoker attachment...

And the Country Smoker WholeHog...My Beast!!

Burnt By The Best
Competition BBQ Team

Fresno State University
Go Dogs!

Snab

Post by Snab »

Man that is some serious kit!
Turkeys were meant to be the dominant species on Earth, but God made 'em too delicious
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Yeah Snab...one of those babys in my back yard would go down well.....but when you consider American standards, that big double smoker is a compact rig compared to some of those massive smokers that are built on dual axle trailers, pulled by Chevy Trucks and looks like Casey Jones's Cannonball Express :lol:

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q3200 NG
Weber Jumbo Joe - black
Commander Cody

Post by Commander Cody »

davo,

nahhhhh mate you don't need a chevy truck..... my triton 4X4 ute does the trick quite nicely thank-you very much 8) ....although a GMC or a "F" TRUCK might look more the part...hmmm now how do i convince the wife that like a new puppy it just followed me home :wink:

peace.....kevin
....up in smoke.....that's where my money goes.....
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Hope you got strong knees kevin..you're gunna need them to convince any leader of the opposition :lol:
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q3200 NG
Weber Jumbo Joe - black
Bentley

Post by Bentley »

*************************** WholeHog*********************

******************************PigmyHog**********************

When I add the pneumatic wheels to the WholeHog about 2 years ago it really raised the height of the pit. Saw a post from a user of a Superhog on Pelletheads and decided it woul be the perfect modification for making the unit better for using in competitions.

Was not sure if this could be done by Mr. Hack...I freestyled the cuts on the legs, measured out 14 inch's and hacked off the rest...Sure seemed like it was gonna be a short little mutha before I turned it over, but when I did, this was the result. I thought it came out fairly well.

This thing is so much easier to move, and cook on, I am gonna try (I hope with the help QnKC, maybe Thumper & my Uncles if they come to see Kristin's house in Vegas) to get the new controller on the left side. This thing is just to versatile at competitions to get rid of, would love a 2nd Memphis Pro, but realized after the Wildomar contest, I need this unit!
Burnt By The Best
Competition BBQ Team

Fresno State University
Go Dogs!