Looks like the Sugarloaf near Bendigo! ....takes me home!gnol wrote:Out in the Sticks earlier this arvo for lunch.
Search found 9501 matches
- Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:44 pm
- Forum: What Did You Cook
- Topic: What Did You Cook Part 11 - January 1 2015
- Replies: 981
- Views: 111809
- Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:29 pm
- Forum: Smokers
- Topic: Advice on choosing a ProQ model + accessories?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5116
Get a couple of Ikea Rib Racks and a mop, maybe an injector!
- Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:23 pm
- Forum: Woodpellets
- Topic: Opening drip tray for direct flame on DC mid-cook
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1109
With the GMG DC, take out the main deflector and set the sliding direct flame drip pan so it exposes the holes when you slide it DOWN. Sliding it downhill with a pair of tongs should be easy.
- Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:14 pm
- Forum: BBQ Bargains
- Topic: Heat Beads 4kg bags at Coles - $4.74 (VIC Only)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3540
No more talk about Costco!!!Card Shark wrote:I hear Costco has Kingsford again very soon.
Should be a law for these guys about setting up in one side of the country and not the other!
- Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:06 pm
- Forum: Food (Ingredients, Sauces, Meats etc.) Suppliers
- Topic: Perth Cape Grim brisket group buy
- Replies: 112
- Views: 8476
Rub with salt and pepper, smoke 7 hours!....um...then eat!burb wrote:Sure I can pick up/order a box of ribs. Just let me know what I'm doing with it.
- Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:05 pm
- Forum: BBQ Product/Gadgets/Tools Suppliers
- Topic: Maverick et83 first go
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1554
Good, it sounded like a dead one!Brewerbbqer wrote:Sending it back next week for a refund. Might wait til Christmas and get a better one.
- Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:01 pm
- Forum: Pork
- Topic: Pulled Pork for beginners, by a beginner.
- Replies: 80
- Views: 56506
Been an age since I've done pulled pork, but this weekend we have an awesome weather forecast and a new public holiday. Seems to me the best way to celebrate would be setting my chair up next to the WSM in the sun and have the girls pour me beers all day. I'll go back through this thread to refresh...
- Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:15 pm
- Forum: Kamado Cookers
- Topic: Akorn and Dragon General Discussion
- Replies: 195
- Views: 31122
BBQsmoke wrote:Is that the Bunnings near you Chris?
Yep, the one I look at out the back door!..... they have three...no price on the shelf (after 2 weeks in stock) but the website says $499