We want you to know we are serious about your privacy.
and Spam Act issued on 17th September 2001, and fully effective as of
11th April 2004 (see http://www.privacy.gov.au/business/index.html).
However, important aspects of our policy are:
1. Personal details provided by you to Aussie BBQ through electronic
responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available
in any way to any third party.
2. However, Aussie BBQ may communicate with you again with other information
that is complimentary to your original request.
3. Each of these communications will have clear 'opt-out' instructions
so you can choose not to receive further life’s a feast communication.
4. On the other hand, you may wish to receive other Aussie BBQ communication,
you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
How Aussie BBQ uses the information you provide…
Aussie BBQ may use information it collects from you for the primary
purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes
that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
Aussie BBQ generally uses personal information to:
· provide you with products or services you have requested;
· personalise and customise your experiences on the Aussie BBQ
· help Aussie BBQ manage and enhance its services to you;
· communicate with you;
· provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on
the Aussie BBQ website in which Aussie BBQ believes you may be interested;
· give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails
and 'e-newsletters' from Aussie BBQ.
If you wish to opt out of our communication…
It is not in Aussie BBQ’s interest to continue to send you emails
once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you do not wish to receive
such mailings in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail
or writing to us If you have any questions regarding this please contact
In any case,.
If you would like to know more about on-line privacy, visit The Australian
Privacy Commissioner's Web site (link to http://www.privacy.gov.au/).