Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

GASSERS, LPG OR NATURAL
thecloseman

Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by thecloseman »

Just wondering where people have found the best price for a Weber Genesis 310 in Melbourne and how much it cost them?

Did you get any other accessories thrown in?

Thanks for your help.
Davo
Forum Administrator

Re: Where to buy Genesis 310 in Melbourne?

Post by Davo »

Hi Closeman,

Try any Weber premium dealer to buy these bbqs in Melbourne...have a look at the weber dealership and choose a dealer that's closest to you.

http://www.weberbbq.com.au/vic.htm

This is the Weber Genesis E310 which is the model without the sideburner
http://www.weberbbq.com.au/gasbarbecues.htm

Or the E310 Spirit which is the cheaper version of Genesis as it's the only Weber made in China but is still very good quality with the best Weber warranty you'll ever get.
http://www.weberbbq.com.au/gasbarbecues.htm

The main difference I can see between these 2 models are the Spirit is 2,000 BTUs lower per burner power (6,000 BTUs overall) than Genesis but it's also over $600 cheaper than the Genesis
For an extra $100, you may as well buy the Genesis.with side burner.

If you want it to be conected to Natural Gas..they are usually an extra $100.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
chickenhawk

Post by chickenhawk »

lilydale have a genesis e320 for $1600 - $200 off
eco outdoors in nunawading have a genesis e310 in stainless steel for $1500 - this model was over $2000 rrp - diffirence between the 2 are the ss version is all ss, the grills are ss and the flavouriser bars are ss.
thecloseman

Post by thecloseman »

Stainless steel looks good but is a pain to keep clean though right?
thecloseman

Post by thecloseman »

Chickenhawk, when you say "Lillydale", what store are you referring to?

Thanks for your help!
chickenhawk

Post by chickenhawk »

if you look on the weber website, the details are there
Hogclacker

Post by Hogclacker »

I'm also interested in a Genesis 310, but would have much preferred the SS version.

Any idea when Weber will start selling the SS versions again? Seems a bit strange that they have stopped selling them over here.

I know that Eco Outdoor has the ex-demo SS Genesis 310 on sale, but I would also prefer the home install and the NG option and the ex-demo one is LPG only.
John

Post by John »

Hogclacker wrote:I'm also interested in a Genesis 310, but would have much preferred the SS version.

Any idea when Weber will start selling the SS versions again? Seems a bit strange that they have stopped selling them over here.

I know that Eco Outdoor has the ex-demo SS Genesis 310 on sale, but I would also prefer the home install and the NG option and the ex-demo one is LPG only.
I'm of the understanding that the 310 is being phased out and will eventually be replaced by the 330, possibly later in the year. These have the north south burner arrangement instead of the east-west, which I didn't like and couldn't wait to the end of the year so I went for the E420. GR8 BBQ!!
Hogclacker

Post by Hogclacker »

John wrote: I'm of the understanding that the 310 is being phased out and will eventually be replaced by the 330, possibly later in the year. These have the north south burner arrangement instead of the east-west, which I didn't like and couldn't wait to the end of the year so I went for the E420. GR8 BBQ!!
The 420 certainly does look like a great BBQ (did you go Stainless steel?) but at this time it is a little out of my price range. Maybe I need to save up a bit more....
John

Post by John »

Hogclacker wrote: The 420 certainly does look like a great BBQ (did you go Stainless steel?) but at this time it is a little out of my price range. Maybe I need to save up a bit more....
Yep. Went for the Black enamel, easier to keep clean and looking good as compared to the SS version. It was really difficult to justify the extra $$$, but they really are a well built and great cooking BBQ. To be honest though, if the Genesis E330 was available in Aus now, I probably would have gone for that. But no regrets, should see out our lifetime.... :wink: