Hi from Katherine N.T

We welcome new members and encourage your participation in this forum . Please post a message here to introduce yourselves.
NTAshDog

Hi from Katherine N.T

Post by NTAshDog »

Hi guys

Pretty new to the technical side of bbqing and also forums so probably slow to start but heres what i got... Was gifted a weber Q Family 2 years ago and it's be my goto for all meat, use it every day cooking mainly scotch steaks, lamb chops, whole roasts and some chicken, just got some smoker boxes for it and have most other accessories which i use extensively for pizza and veg. 2 weeks ago picked up a weber kettle for $150 and since then have been full steam researching BBQ and smoking. Have done a 8hr black russian smoke and some snags and chops slow smoke. Want to get more into slow cooking and smoking and learn what rubs/flavour combos work well with meat. Any links comments and advise on best ways to operate around this forum would be much appreciated.. like shopping for accessories upgrades a lot so want to know best online store because I live rurally.TIA
GoofballMcFunky

Re: Hi from Katherine N.T

Post by GoofballMcFunky »

hey Ashdog welcome to all the meat beating information the internet was intended supply hahah bad pun
youll find all the info here and the members will be sure to help
happy grilling welcome to the famliy
Beer and BBQ, nothing could be better!
Weber Compact on ghetto stand, Weber original 2 family and a BabyQ on a toolbox stand.