general charcuterie

SAUSAGES,CHARCUTERIE and DELI ARTS
Meat Addict72

general charcuterie

Post by Meat Addict72 »

gday all, iv just joined up and just wanted to say I cant wait to contribute. Im a smallgoods maker by trade and its my compulsive hobby! I have a large base understanding in curing, fermenting, smoking, drying ect ect. I have tons of pics but im still trying to work out how to resize them, im not pc savvy lol any tips?
Salt it, cure it, smoke it, ferment it, mince it, emulsify it, dry it, roast it, bbq it!!!!!!!
DodgySheep

Re: general charcuterie

Post by DodgySheep »

Can't help you with the pics but I love charcuterie! I'm in Queensland where the temperature and humidity can be a bit of an issue when it comes to air-drying/curing anything in the shed. Have tried some of the dry curing with various results.
Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Firstly Meat Addict72, welcome to the forum...hope you enjoy your stay.

http://www.aussiebbq.info/forum/viewtop ... f=5&t=5380

Here's a general tutorial on how to post pics...you'll need to use a 3rd party programme like photobucket or flikr to be able to post the pics...don't worry about the resizing too much as it seems to auto fix on the forum.....

These delicious pictures of Titch's seem to be uniform sizing on the forum.
http://www.aussiebbq.info/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=16919

Hope this helps

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5
Meat Addict72

Post by Meat Addict72 »

thanks guys, ill get on to some pics soon!
Salt it, cure it, smoke it, ferment it, mince it, emulsify it, dry it, roast it, bbq it!!!!!!!
Meat Addict72

Post by Meat Addict72 »

well just spent 3hrs trying to work this out, opened a acc at photobucket, uploaded some pics, viewed my album, run mouse over pics but no settings bar came up, so frustrated, don't understand why I cant upload from pc, I can upload pics to f.b
DodgySheep

Post by DodgySheep »

I just posted a pic on here from Facebook, that works fine. Just make sure that in Facebook the settings for the picture are 'viewable to the public' (rather than just to friends). Click on the picture so it pops up full size, then right mouse click on it and you'll get a list of options - select 'copy image address.' Then in your post on these forms write your message and select past and it should post the web address of the picture - highlight this with the mouse, then click on the 'Img' button in the formatting options above (the list of buttons between the 'subject' box and the main text box when you're creating a message, starts with the bold, italic, underline etc. options). Then you submit your post and the picture should appear.
Meat Addict72

Post by Meat Addict72 »

thanks for your help, Il try that as soon as I have time!!
Meat Addict72

Post by Meat Addict72 »