I'm Done!!

Any general items, polls
overspiceddave

Re: I'm Done!!

Post by overspiceddave »

Cheers Davo

I thoroughly enjoy this forum and thats mainly down to the work you blokes do as Mods.

Thanks for the effort.

Dave
doc dogg

Post by doc dogg »

Well, I usually lurk and steal recipes on here :p I didn't notice any dramas at all, so I'm either oblivious to what is in front of me (my wife votes this option) or you did a good job of keeping everything sweet :D

I'm a big supporter of taking a step back from things and chilling out. I'm big into motorbikes and was a very frequent participant in a local motorbike forum, but after some nastiness that left me feeling like I was being ill treated, I stepped away and it was the best feeling not having that drama cloud my thoughts. I've even dipped back in and contributed a few posts on the forum again.
I'm not a real doctor Miss, but I'll have a look anyway.
beermee

Post by beermee »

Thanks for all you work on the forum over the years Davo. As others have said, it's you guys that make this place what it is - a great forum and great resource.

Hopefully we'll see you again in Port Macquarie soon - maybe for another late night BBQ snack...!

Regards,
Gary
Note that: Gary is posting on the Aussie BBQ Forum as: 'SmokeKingBBQs' (as a vendor) and 'beermee' (as a personal account)

Davo
Forum Administrator

Post by Davo »

Thankyou for the nice words and understanding you all have written fellas, It had been a fairly long tenure but I now know it was the right decision to make now that the forum has settled down.
I ask you all to please support the present Moderators Gumb (Ian) who is Admin/ Moderator and Narmnaleg (Fab) who Moderator. These two guys have given this forum the best Moderator group that I've worked with and are really loving this forum and will do their best to ensure it runs smoothly. They have level heads willing to see to both sides of the coin.

Please don't give them too much work to do.....they need to time enjoy the forum as well :)

Cheers

Davo
Moderator/ Admin

Weber Q320
Weber Performer Kettle
Weber WSM 18.5